Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Cheesecake Factory


The Cheesecake Factory seems like it is a must visit for most here in Salt Lake ever since it opened up. I have been to one in Chicago, Houston, and Seattle. We went to celebrate Heather's birthday and they did a cute little thing with the cheesecake we ordered for dessert. Although the company was fabulous my final opinion is...
Jack of all trades (the menu is seriously a novel, we were making jokes like, "how about the one on page 13, third paragraph down?") master of none.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, good to know. The Cheesecake Factory in D.C. is absolutely amazing! I've been there about 1/2 a dozen times and every dish that everyone in my group got (of course, I had to try them all) has been SO yummy. Then, we got just cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory in Denver once and I realized not all Cheesecake Factories are created equal. I've been wanting to try the one in Utah, but, I won't make a special trip.

Courtney said...

I think we were all expecting "to-die-for", but we have pretty high standards. I wouldn't say "no" to going there, but I wouldn't request it, either. What a fun night anyway- the company and the conversation tops it all.